Download Booth Roster
Using Freeman Exhibit Services
Review and download Exhibitor Kit and services information here.
Visit Freeman shipping and order online for the Spring Conference, click here.
Your Booth (10x10x8 with table and chairs) will be provided by Prime Advantage, all other shipping, handling, display and decoration is your own individual responsibility.
If you are shipping:
- Multiple packages
- Crates or skidded items
- Packages needs special handling
As the official service contractor, Freeman can make it easier for you to transport your exhibit materials to the show. Freeman’s on-site experts are there every step of the way – move-in and move-out.
Special toll-free number is provided below for fast and professional service to track delivery of your shipment and arrange for outbound shipment and more.
Shipping information using Freeman
- Freeman accepts shipments beginning Monday, March 21, 2016 at the warehouse address provided in below form
- Tracking and confirming shipment arrival, call exhibitor services listed below
- Freeman will deliver your shipments to your booth directly, please make sure to have your booth number on the label (Booth Roster will be available soon!)
- To ensure timely arrival of your materials at the hotel, shipment should arrive to Freeman warehouse before April 12, 2016
- Materials arriving after April 12, 2016 will be received at the warehouse with an additional after deadline charge
- Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: 407-816-7900
To ensure your materials are sorted and delivered properly, please include the following information on all packages:
Example (click to download label):
Freeman representative will be at the one-on-one meeting room starting on Thursday, April 21 at 1:30pm to assist your returning shipment arrangement.
Download shipping label, instructions and payment form here.
Material Handling Service Fees
For more Shipping Information, click here.
How do I ship my materials after the close of the Conference?
- Each shipment must have a completed Material Handling Agreement in order to ship materials from the show. All pieces must be labeled individually.
- To save time‚ complete and submit the Outbound Shipping Form in advance‚ or you may contact the Service Center at show site for your shipping documents.
- The Material Handling Agreement and labels will be processed and available prior to show closing.
- After materials are packed‚ labeled‚ and ready to be shipped‚ the completed Material Handling Agreement must be turned in at the Service Center.
- Call your designated carrier with pick-up information. Please refer to Quick Facts for specific dates and times. In the event your selected carrier fails to show on final move-out day‚ your shipment will either be rerouted on Freeman’s carrier choice or delivered back to the warehouse at the exhibitor’s expense.
Contact Freeman to make your shipment arrangements:
2200 Consulate Dr.
Orlando, FL 32837
(407) 816-7900 fax (469) 621-5605
Download order forms, shipping forms and payment forms here.